Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Updates
Don't Tread On Us!
We have updated our site for the ease of our recurring members and active wolves. We hope that the relationship between our little family will become stronger because of these updates. If you are just passing through, please don't pollute our site with your presence! We have tried very hard to make this website clutter free and our 6 Month Sweep Out will become very tiresome if we have to delete those pesky passer-byes.
Archives & Catacombs
The Archives and Catacombs are an addition made to ensure the activity on CH remains with the recurring members. We will delete all inactive members and store their joining information, if any, in the Archives and Catacombs. If members wish to rejoin and find all their previous information within a 6 month period, they can do so in the thread.
6 Month Sweep Out
Every 6 Months (and occasionally on a more frequent period) we will be deleting all inactivity and cluttering members. Rules and Regulations will be updated along with ranks and pack status. Any inactive wolves will be ghosted until drama is over, and promptly deleted. They can be located in Archives & Catacombs. We will also try and make the website as appealing as possible during this clean out to make the visual more eye-catching.
New Websites & Affiliates
Widgets have finally made their way to Clawed Hearts! One of our more important features is our affiliates! We would like to encourage our members to vote for us on the various top sites we applied for and help us reel in new members! In other news, I have created a new site called Spirit Pack {spiritpack.forumotion.com} that I would like to encourage any advanced RP-ers to check out!
Top posters
I-am-4Ever
The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 EmptyThe Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 Divide10The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 Empty 
MaddiMoxi
The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 EmptyThe Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 Divide10The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 Empty 
Bean9811
Phoenixrose
Valkyrie
LittleMissKitty
Nuala
Killian
GrayWolf
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:47 pm
Affiliates - Vote for Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
Spirit Pack

The Glade - Main Wolf RP

Go down 
+3
LittleMissKitty
MaddiMoxi
I-am-4Ever
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:13 am

Ever: My mind raced. Too many faces, voices, some I can't recognize. But they're all calling me. Where are they taking me? What are they doing? and the remaining question: why can't they take away the pain!? I just want it to stop, why can't they make it stop!?

Jacy: I look at the boys, my eyes solemn and grim. "Boys. Go find the ingredients. If I find you two are compensating your personal problems instead of saving an important life, I will have both your heads, do I make myself crystal clear?" I stare them down, then turn to my pup. "Addie, my dear, can you please help Mom and Dad help your Aunt? Ever's very sick and you have to help the boys find the ingredients Mommy said, am I clear?" I used a lighter tone, just using my Dad-is-serious voice so I wouldn't scare my pup. I was engulfed with worry and I sat beside my mate, nuzzling her. "Just do your best." I sigh, looking down at my best friend, my first friend - the wolf who helped me find myself with her adventurous spirit. "Everything... will be alright..." I whisper, assuring myself.
Back to top Go down
https://clawedhearts.rpg-board.net
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:24 am

Gale: Sulks off to find the plant that Aubrey wanted. He knew exactly what she was talking about. Aubrey had used the same thing on him once. It was life changing. It put the patient in a kind of coma. The plant Gravel was supposed to get was the real healing affect. If he got the wrong plant, it could kill her. Gale looked around making sure he got the right plant."Yep" He said to himself and started on his way back to Ever. It took him about 15 minutes to find the plant. He had about five mintutes to make it back to Aubrey before Ever went into shock. Gale started to sprint, barely making the five mintues. He breathlessly threw the plant down and sat down needing to take a break.

Aubrey: Looks up and smiles at Gravel "It looks almost like garlic. But it has an orange ring around the bottom. You'll know it for the awful smell it puts off. But dont mistake it for the plant that looks exactly like it, but doesnt have a smell to it. Now hurry!" She blushes and looks down, and back at Ever. "Dont worry Ever. I wont let anything happen to you. You are such an important part of my life." She licks her shoulder again and looks down at Addie. "Jace I need Addie. She needs to learn how to comfort the sick wolf. Thats going to be her job when I pass on." Aubrey looks down, knowing that day is soon approaching.
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:30 am

Jacy: I whimper. Hurry Gravel. Hurry. We need her in our life. {{i thought to myself}}

{{Kenna looks at Akoona questionably}}
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:31 am

I gtg I'm off to bed Smile ill be online tomarrow Smile
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:35 am

{{ok (: I might be able to come on later tomorrow; I'll be at my friend's though so I might have sporadic updates! & We can freeze this and go to Kenna and Akoona}}
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:36 am

Gravel- *I race to the pond and look for the garlic like plant i see two side by side on was smelly I picked it up and sniffed it I held it in my jaws and ran back to the den I cheak to see if it was the right one it was I smiled and nosed it towards Aubrey* there..... *I sigh in relife (I hope ever is ok..) I think to myself*
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:43 am

I-am-4Ever wrote:
Kenna: I look after Akoona, confused. I'm not letting him get away. Not from me. I run after him, and as soon as I caught up to him, I stopped. "Woa, where do you think you're going? What, I offer you a place to stay, a welcoming home, and I heal you, and you run away? Is this the proper way to thank me? Is this what I get?" I stand there, my fur bristling. I puff out air in disbelief as I shake my head and begin to walk away.

{{Repost}}
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:48 am

OH NO!! We may have lost MaddiMoxi Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:53 am

No!..... affraid
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:08 am

MaddiMoxi is still on!!
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:12 am

I'm on also Smile
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Im Here!! Are you guys on???
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Anyone on?
Back to top Go down
Nuala

PostSubject: Rivere   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:50 pm

The brute's large, multicolored paws were silent as they made their way through the lands. His pelt was filled with grays, blacks, and whites. The colors connected perfectly. Rivere shook out his masterpiece and strolled over to a nearby tree. As the shade covered him, the brute allowed a sigh slip past his chops. He sat on his haunches and allowed his bright hues to drift along the area. It looked empty but he wished that weren't true. he opened his powerful jaws to release a silent yawn. His pink tongue then ran along each kisser gently as he licked off the rest of his previous meal. It was merely a fawn and soon the male would be hungry yet again. Rivere allowed his jaws to open just enough to let his tongue roll out. His muscled rib cage then began to move in and out rapidly as the brute panted. the scents of life filled his nose and he accepted them. The smell of grass, water, soil, and other animals calmed him. It showed him he wasn't as alone as he thought. Next came the sounds. Birds chirped overhead, squirrels argued over nuts, fish played in a stream somewhere nearby. It was all beautiful. Rivere stood to stretch, his muscles on his large frame flexing and unflexing as he did so. He then eased himself onto the ground. His head followed his movements and came to rest on his paws. Even though he was relaxed, the male as alert. His silver hues were scanning the area passively. If something or someone were to approach, he would know.

The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 2guldg4

Hope I did this right!
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:40 am

-looks around- I can tell this is a new website
BTW im new so....... WHAT DO I DO!!!
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:43 am

Would you like me to tell my friends about clawed heart?
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Welcome! That would be awesome, and we all look forward to rp-ing with you! So please meet me in the Territory Lines(;
Back to top Go down
Phoenixrose

PostSubject: New and new to RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:49 pm

I am not sure where to put my About Me at. And also not sure where my character would be good to go as a Rank. I did have her as a Alpha, but can redo her as a differnt rank. I am still learning how to rp in the right way. I would like to know which ranks are open, and which rank may be best for my character so any help on both parts would be of great help.

Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:52 pm

Welcome you guys! im very excited to rp with all of you!! <3 cheers

And Ever where did we end the rping at?? we havent rped in a while Sad
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:11 pm

In the middle of some drama with maddi.... (; ever's hurt
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Oh right soo we can't rp without madi then Sad or can we?
Back to top Go down
Phoenixrose

PostSubject: Hi everyone   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:38 am

Myst followed Jacy, and Ever by taking careful steps but with my head high, into the glade. While walking in she playful bit Ever's ear back. Myst was careful of Jacy as still was unsure of this wolf with it's teeth bared at her.
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Jacy;
I held my ground as the proud, strong, protective alpha, but i secretly managed to smile at Ever and the fae's interaction. Aubrey will like her, and i hoped the pups would too.

Ever;
Yipping and bounding happily, i turned to the fae. "whats your name hun?" i said cheerily before stretching into a playful bow and padding toward the den site, hoping the young female would chase me.

Az;
Sniffing at the air, a low growl eminated from my throat. I barked for Koley, but i jumped back when i realized how deep my bark was. It startled me, i didnt sound like myself! I sounded like my father, so i dug the sharp claws of my huge paws into the earth and waited for whomever was coming this way. "Koley, Mom, take Addie. Kenna, you and Akoona please stand ground with me." i said through baring teeth.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixrose

PostSubject: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Myst was glad that Jacy was not going to bite her. She knew it would take Jacy a while to ajust to her, and Myst had all the time in the world to prove that she belong here.

Myst smiled at Ever, and with a low howl, as not to scare the little pups, as she let the pups come to her so that they could smell or play with her.

Myst turned towards Ever and introduced herself. "My name is Mystical, but you may call me Myst," for short, she bowed her head. And bounding happily along with Ever towards the den site, she chased her like old times, Although Myst did not at first relize it had been her puphood best friend. But her yes looked familar to her. It had been a long while since she had seen Ever.

Myst then seen Az and also introduced herself again, She barked in response back as not to make Az yelp, "Hello, "whats your name hun?"

Once at the Den site, Myst asked Ever to point her to the place of where she could dig out her own den, but be close enough to Ever. Hey Ever, come show me where I can start to dig my den will you? she bowed her head, and let out a tiny bark.

Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:09 am

{{Note; the pups will be 2 the coming summer and will b mating this winter(; }}

Ever;
Tilting mu head slightly, i considered the landscape. "there's a stack of fallen tree limbs that would make an excelle t home over by my den if the soil isnt too dense." i grinned and stretched, "oh ya," i began nonchalauntly, "the pups, or heirs by now" I grinned on how big my nieves and nephews have gotten, "they might be all over you, considering you, rubbing you until you get the pack scent, they should leave you alone before nightfall." i giggled slightly, "and dont forget to mark your den" i grinned before bounding to get Kenna and Addie. It was time for some training.

Az;
Peering at the fae, i kept my head tilted. I considered her. She was about a year my senior, she seemed well built, and ahe had a glorious mane. I imagined what her eyes looked like, soft and forgiving blue, stern and protective brown, or maybe an angelic green. "what am i doing?" i thought aloud before clearing my mind and going off to find a stick to chew on. I had a feeling i couls trust her, but i needed something to entertain while i awaited a false move in her part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glade - Main Wolf RP
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next