Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Updates
Don't Tread On Us!
We have updated our site for the ease of our recurring members and active wolves. We hope that the relationship between our little family will become stronger because of these updates. If you are just passing through, please don't pollute our site with your presence! We have tried very hard to make this website clutter free and our 6 Month Sweep Out will become very tiresome if we have to delete those pesky passer-byes.
Archives & Catacombs
The Archives and Catacombs are an addition made to ensure the activity on CH remains with the recurring members. We will delete all inactive members and store their joining information, if any, in the Archives and Catacombs. If members wish to rejoin and find all their previous information within a 6 month period, they can do so in the thread.
6 Month Sweep Out
Every 6 Months (and occasionally on a more frequent period) we will be deleting all inactivity and cluttering members. Rules and Regulations will be updated along with ranks and pack status. Any inactive wolves will be ghosted until drama is over, and promptly deleted. They can be located in Archives & Catacombs. We will also try and make the website as appealing as possible during this clean out to make the visual more eye-catching.
New Websites & Affiliates
Widgets have finally made their way to Clawed Hearts! One of our more important features is our affiliates! We would like to encourage our members to vote for us on the various top sites we applied for and help us reel in new members! In other news, I have created a new site called Spirit Pack {spiritpack.forumotion.com} that I would like to encourage any advanced RP-ers to check out!
Top posters
I-am-4Ever
Pass Submissively EmptyPass Submissively Divide10Pass Submissively Empty 
MaddiMoxi
Bean9811
Phoenixrose
Valkyrie
LittleMissKitty
Nuala
Killian
GrayWolf
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:47 pm
Affiliates - Vote for Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
Spirit Pack

Pass Submissively

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GrayWolf

GrayWolf

Pass Submissively Empty
PostSubject: Hemming    Pass Submissively I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:33 pm

About Me

My User:GrayWolf

• # of Wolves:
• RP Level: [Moderate]
• Website Password [Found in Rules -- Trust me]

My Wolves~

Personal

* Full Name:Hemming
• Name Meaning: Shapshifter, he doesn't literally shapeshifter but lots of wolves mistake him for a bear or cougar from a distance.
• Nick-name: Doesn't have one
* Sex: Male
• Fertility:High
* Biography [8-10 sentences]: Hemming was once a loner travelling, thinking there was something out there for him. His appearance of almost looking like a small bear doesn't make up for his personality. He's very quiet, but when he needs to talk he will. Hemming doesn't trust wolves easily, it's hard to gain his trust and easy to lose it. If he is provoked he questions before fighting.

Historical Life
* Biological Mother: Unknown
* Biological Father: Jaw
* Biological Siblings:Unknown
* Past Home: Misty Woods where many hope is lost.
* How s/he became acquainted with the pack [8-10 sentences]: Travelling into unknown Territory of a pack and gets challenged against the alpha, the alpha thinking he wanted to take his pack. Along the borders was another pack, yours to the exact that said he was a new member of their pack to help him out of the situation. They took him to the camp when they convinced the other alpha it was a mistake and he gave his gratitude to the pack.
* Why s/he needs to be acqainted with the pack [4-6 sentences]: From then on, he stayed with the pack, trying to help them out as much as possible but never gotten a rank. He went hunting along for them because he hated patrols and didn't sleep in a den like the rest. He was still practically and outcast and many wolves questioned his behaviour. He slept in a marshy area of the pack, away from the camp.
• Scars: Has tooth-marks in his left ear from a battle.
• Marks: None
• Mates: None
• Lost Loved Ones: Father
• Recent Battles [No Power-Play Here Either]: The fight with the alpha and with his now deceased father that got run down by a pack.
* Dislikes: Crowds, meet ups and ceremonies.
• Friends: None really

External Appearance
* Eye Colour: Hazel
* Fur Colour: Jet black
• Muzzle Colour: Tan
• Paw Colour: Tan
* Ear Colour/Size: He has big pointy ears that are black.
* General Size [Varies depending on the sex]: He looks like a bear cub reaching teen ages. So practically a small bear but a big wolf if that makes sense.
* Weight [rounded to nearest 5th]:

1Encounters/Beliefs

• Diety of the Earth:
• Diety of the Sky:
• Diety of the River:
• Diety of the Brook:
• Diety of the Stream:
• Spirit of the Wind:
• Spirit of the Frost:
• Spirit of the Spring:
• Spirit of thy Elder:
• Flame of Hope:
• Faerie of the Forest:
• Faerie of the Beyond:
• Faerie of Fate:
• Faerie of Higher Self:

Favorite Activities:
Hunting, relaxing, travelling, running, climbing, jumping, swimming, eating, drinking etc.

~Do I have to write how Hemming came to the pack? I explained it all already but I will if you so desire.~
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

Pass Submissively Empty
PostSubject: Pass Submissively   Pass Submissively I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:26 pm

If you choose to pass the territory lines submissively, RP your wolf here and fill out this form:

About Me

My User:

• # of Wolves:
• RP Level: [Beginner] [Moderate] [Hard] [Advanced]
• Website Password [Found in Rules -- Trust me]

My Wolves~

Personal

* Full Name:
• Name Meaning:
• Nick-name:
* Sex: [♂] [♀]
* Age: [NB Pup] [Young Pup] [Accepted Pup] [Weaned Pup] [Grad Pup*] [Teen] [Young Adult] [Adult] [Grad Adult**] [Elder]
• Fertility: [Medium] [Great] [High] [Above Av]
* Biography [8-10 sentences]:

Historical Life
* Biological Mother:
* Biological Father:
* Biological Siblings:
* Past Home:
* How s/he became acquainted with the pack [8-10 sentences]:
* Why s/he needs to be acqainted with the pack [4-6 sentences]:
• Scars:
• Marks:
• Mates:
• Lost Loved Ones:
• Recent Battles [No Power-Play Here Either]:
• Friends:

External Appearance
* Eye Colour: [Green] [Blue] [Yellow] [Brown] [Hazel]
* Fur Colour:
• Muzzle Colour:
• Paw Colour:
* Ear Colour/Size:
* General Size [Varies depending on the sex]:
* Weight [rounded to nearest 5th]:

1Encounters/Beliefs

• Diety of the Earth:
• Diety of the Sky:
• Diety of the River:
• Diety of the Brook:
• Diety of the Stream:
• Spirit of the Wind:
• Spirit of the Frost:
• Spirit of the Spring:
• Spirit of thy Elder:
• Flame of Hope:
• Faerie of the Forest:
• Faerie of the Beyond:
• Faerie of Fate:
• Faerie of Higher Self:

Favorite Activities

[Please List Here]:

*: Grad Pup: A pup that has survived the Rendezvous journey and recently gone on the Acceptance Hunt [AH].

**: Grad Adult: Just crossed over to go through unbelievable changes [via Elders and Paths] into the wisdom of Elder-hood

*1: Must pick atleast one out of all[list][*]
Back to top Go down
https://clawedhearts.rpg-board.net

Pass Submissively
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clawed Hearts :: The Pack :: Territory Lines-
Jump to: