Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Updates
Don't Tread On Us!
We have updated our site for the ease of our recurring members and active wolves. We hope that the relationship between our little family will become stronger because of these updates. If you are just passing through, please don't pollute our site with your presence! We have tried very hard to make this website clutter free and our 6 Month Sweep Out will become very tiresome if we have to delete those pesky passer-byes.
Archives & Catacombs
The Archives and Catacombs are an addition made to ensure the activity on CH remains with the recurring members. We will delete all inactive members and store their joining information, if any, in the Archives and Catacombs. If members wish to rejoin and find all their previous information within a 6 month period, they can do so in the thread.
6 Month Sweep Out
Every 6 Months (and occasionally on a more frequent period) we will be deleting all inactivity and cluttering members. Rules and Regulations will be updated along with ranks and pack status. Any inactive wolves will be ghosted until drama is over, and promptly deleted. They can be located in Archives & Catacombs. We will also try and make the website as appealing as possible during this clean out to make the visual more eye-catching.
New Websites & Affiliates
Widgets have finally made their way to Clawed Hearts! One of our more important features is our affiliates! We would like to encourage our members to vote for us on the various top sites we applied for and help us reel in new members! In other news, I have created a new site called Spirit Pack {spiritpack.forumotion.com} that I would like to encourage any advanced RP-ers to check out!
Top posters
I-am-4Ever
Rules & Terms EmptyRules & Terms Divide10Rules & Terms Empty 
MaddiMoxi
Bean9811
Phoenixrose
Valkyrie
LittleMissKitty