Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Updates
Don't Tread On Us!
We have updated our site for the ease of our recurring members and active wolves. We hope that the relationship between our little family will become stronger because of these updates. If you are just passing through, please don't pollute our site with your presence! We have tried very hard to make this website clutter free and our 6 Month Sweep Out will become very tiresome if we have to delete those pesky passer-byes.
Archives & Catacombs
The Archives and Catacombs are an addition made to ensure the activity on CH remains with the recurring members. We will delete all inactive members and store their joining information, if any, in the Archives and Catacombs. If members wish to rejoin and find all their previous information within a 6 month period, they can do so in the thread.
6 Month Sweep Out
Every 6 Months (and occasionally on a more frequent period) we will be deleting all inactivity and cluttering members. Rules and Regulations will be updated along with ranks and pack status. Any inactive wolves will be ghosted until drama is over, and promptly deleted. They can be located in Archives & Catacombs. We will also try and make the website as appealing as possible during this clean out to make the visual more eye-catching.
New Websites & Affiliates
Widgets have finally made their way to Clawed Hearts! One of our more important features is our affiliates! We would like to encourage our members to vote for us on the various top sites we applied for and help us reel in new members! In other news, I have created a new site called Spirit Pack {spiritpack.forumotion.com} that I would like to encourage any advanced RP-ers to check out!
Top posters
I-am-4Ever
The Glade - Main Wolf RP EmptyThe Glade - Main Wolf RP Divide10The Glade - Main Wolf RP Empty 
MaddiMoxi
The Glade - Main Wolf RP EmptyThe Glade - Main Wolf RP Divide10The Glade - Main Wolf RP Empty 
Bean9811
Phoenixrose
Valkyrie
LittleMissKitty
Nuala
Killian
GrayWolf
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:47 pm
Affiliates - Vote for Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
Spirit Pack

The Glade - Main Wolf RP

Go down 
+3
LittleMissKitty
MaddiMoxi
I-am-4Ever
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

The Glade - Main Wolf RP Empty
PostSubject: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Come here for the regular wolf RP!
Back to top Go down
https://clawedhearts.rpg-board.net
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: MaddiMoxi   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:54 pm

See I have no idea what Im doing...
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Jacy   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Slinking through the trees I lay down content under a large oak, shaded by its fanning limbs. It's so quiet here. I perk an ear for my pups and hear their laughter from the den site. "What a perfect life I have" I think to myself, stretching and clawing at the soft grass covered earth. Home.
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: MaddiMoxi   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Haha you're doing fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: MaddiMoxi   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:58 pm

Its gonna take me some time to get used to this for sure
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Laughs   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Haha Laughing I made it and it's going to take me some time. Basically it's just gonna be this and when I (or someone else) says to meet somewhere or want to go hunting we use the other forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Lavi    The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Lavi is my pet name for maddimoxi haha just a heads up.. thought the wolf was a better avatar
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Avatars   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:03 pm

I have a whole bunch of little avatars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Avatars   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Haha I realized Very Happy Where did you get them? or how did you make them? And before I go off the beaten path, ready to RP?
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Avatars   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:07 pm

I also play on this thing called Furry-Paws.. and they make a WHOLE bunch of unique avatars... the colors on mine are specially made for me, but you have to pay real money for them. You'll notice on all of my avatars they have the same coloring

Okay lets RP something exciting.. I want DRAMA!
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: If   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:09 pm

If only bean was here... we could have ♥ triangle drama, but do you want to have drama with the pack? Like have rivals enter pack boundaries?
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:11 pm

What do you mean rivals?
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: well   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:14 pm

well, maybe not "Rivals"... maybe neighboring packs that invade? or we could have one of the pups, maybe our gorgeous tomboy pup Kenna get hurt with Aubrey training as a Mystic and using too much power.... haha
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:16 pm

How would she get hurt?
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:18 pm

I guess we'll have to figure that out together!! Maybe find a Diety or Ancestor... or something and have there be a chain of drama... haha it'll come together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: MaddiMoxi   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Okay sounds good, go ahead and start off, I need to warm up (;
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Kenna   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Kenna:

I look down at my paws, realizing how big they got. I pawed at the ground, wishing I had company, any. I look up at the sky and try to figure out more about my history. Mommy and Daddy never told me about my Grandparents, and every time I ask, they say "Not Now Baby". I sigh, and I can see my breath. It swirled in a ghostly manner, un-wolflike. Twirling and expanding and rising until it coated the air. Through the fog, I could see shadows bending and twisting. Whispers filled the air with sick gargles and words that I couldn't unravel no matter how hard I try. The eyes, they glowed like hungry beasts, waiting for a lunch that hasn't come in centuries. The hair on my ruff stood on end and I shook with fear, unable to howl for Mommy. Surely she'd know what to do.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Spanish   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:12 pm

You wouldnt happen to know Espanol or Spanish would you?
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Haha no... But I have a translator on my cell!! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: MaddiMoxi   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Oh nice haha eh its okay Ill look for something else.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: MaddiMoxi   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:27 pm

Sorry its taking me so long, Im still trying to finish homework
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:37 am

U started school already? Wow!! That's early
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:10 pm

I still come on every day!!
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Mr. Fig   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:18 pm

Looking around for the office doors frantically, he walks around the side of the old adobe building and peeks in through the weathered window clutching his magazine advertisement. He fumbles it open and skims to the bottom of it reading:
“Barkley and Business
Phycology Expert – Here to give answers when you don’t have questions
Call 1-888-BARKLEY to set up your appointment today”
He thought to himself and dialed the number. It rang several times and then a woman answered
“Barkley and Business, this is Melissa. How can I help you?”
“Yes I’m standing outside your facility and I have no way of getting in, did you use the window?” He asked innocently and waved at the woman inside. The strange lady fumbles with her papers and looks out the window
“You must be Mr. Fig I assume?” She gives a half smile and looks at him for a response. Mr. Fig nods his head vigorously and points at the window, now desperate to get in. He could see his reflection in the glare of the window. He looked over at himself, now realizing his red swim trunks did not go well with the orange and blue striped shirt he wore. Mr. Fig tipped his head upside down and ruffled his grey hair trying to make his appearance somewhat presentable. He smiled and tapped on the window, now ready to figure out how to get inside.
“Excuse me ma’am. I really need to get to my appointment, could you possibly unlock the window so I might crawl through too?”
“Sir if you proceed left, you’ll find the automatic doors. I’m sure that will be much easier to navigate though.” She retorted rudely, now bored with the obviously clueless man.
“Thanks a million” Mr. Fig replied and bounced off to find the entrance. He cautiously approached the double glass doors and looked around for a button to press. As he inched forward, the doors blasted open with a wave of cold air.
“Bad Touch!” He screamed and coiled back. Observing his hands for any battle scars.
”Right this way sir” Melissa motioned for him to come inside and pointed to an empty seat. “Please sit here and wait for your name to be called.”
Mr. Fig looked at Melisa now noticing her features. She was a honey blonde with Mediterranean sea blue eyes. She appeared to be in her early 30’s and wore a teal dress. He found the seat Melissa pointed to and sat down examining a cat poster on the wall.
“Mr. Fig?” A man in a purple tuxedo came out and strolled effortlessly towards him. He had auburn red hair and milk chocolate eyes. His teeth flashed as his canines jutted out from his lips, giving off a renaissance vibe.
“Hello Mr. Barkley” Mr. Fig struggled to stand up and shook his hand great fully. “Its so good to see you again”
“The pleasure is mine” Barkley raised his eye and turned around back to his office door. “If you’ll follow me this way Mr. Fig.”
Mr. Fig followed obediently and watched Barkley take a seat in a purple velvet chair. Barkley motioned for Mr. Fig to sit in a blue velvet chair across his desk. “So tell me, what brought you to my office window?” Barkley chuckled and studied Mr. Fig expecting an odd answer
“Well, if you must know. I wanted to question you about your advertising, and to hear the results of my test scores.” Mr. Fig said very matter-of-factly.
“My advertising? Barkley asked now intrigued in whatever the man had to say. He folded his arms and creased his eyebrows. “What could you possibly be criticizing about my marketing?”
Mr. Fig sniffled and played with a pen pretending to be uninterested with the topic. “Yes, but first I need to know the results of my test.”
Barkley focused on the pen Mr. Fig was playing with and turned to look at the files on his desk. He thumbed through them looking for a blue folder with crème writing.
“Ah here we are Mr. Fig, Your test scores.” He slid them towards the man in the orange and blue shirt and kicked his feet on the desk. “It appears you have chromosomal abnormalities, in the pattern they follow its linked with autism.” Barkley stutters on the last word and looks up at Mr. Fig’s now stunned face.
“You.. you mean they finally figured out what’s wrong with me?” Mr. Fig’s eyes fog over and he looks down at his red swim shorts contrasting with the navy blue chair. Mr. Fig gets up. “I’m sorry sir, but I need to leave now.” Mr. Fig strides out of the room and into the lobby. “Ill talk to you later Melissa.” Mr. Fig didn’t stop walking to see her wave. He plowed his way through the automatic doors and parking lot. He needed a place to think. Somewhere he could be himself. Anger he had never felt before swelled up in his chest, and he could feel his father’s words echoing in his mind. It all happened so quickly, he could see his father throwing dishes around the room and still hear the frustration in his father’s voice “You’re so stupid! Your acting this way for attention!” Mr. Fig choked up and started running, distant memories of school counselors trying to figure out his anger, other peers smirking when he entered their presence. Now they had a reason to. He was a freak, a reject. Mr. Fig ran to the park. The only safe place he could think of. He sobbed and sat on the swing, wishing he could have been a normal child, like his parents wanted. He would now never look at himself the same way. He could never pursue any career he desired, his mentality would make sure of it. He just blew up on people so suddenly
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:40 pm

That's really good!! I love it!! It's witty too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glade - Main Wolf RP
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next