Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Updates
Don't Tread On Us!
We have updated our site for the ease of our recurring members and active wolves. We hope that the relationship between our little family will become stronger because of these updates. If you are just passing through, please don't pollute our site with your presence! We have tried very hard to make this website clutter free and our 6 Month Sweep Out will become very tiresome if we have to delete those pesky passer-byes.
Archives & Catacombs
The Archives and Catacombs are an addition made to ensure the activity on CH remains with the recurring members. We will delete all inactive members and store their joining information, if any, in the Archives and Catacombs. If members wish to rejoin and find all their previous information within a 6 month period, they can do so in the thread.
6 Month Sweep Out
Every 6 Months (and occasionally on a more frequent period) we will be deleting all inactivity and cluttering members. Rules and Regulations will be updated along with ranks and pack status. Any inactive wolves will be ghosted until drama is over, and promptly deleted. They can be located in Archives & Catacombs. We will also try and make the website as appealing as possible during this clean out to make the visual more eye-catching.
New Websites & Affiliates
Widgets have finally made their way to Clawed Hearts! One of our more important features is our affiliates! We would like to encourage our members to vote for us on the various top sites we applied for and help us reel in new members! In other news, I have created a new site called Spirit Pack {spiritpack.forumotion.com} that I would like to encourage any advanced RP-ers to check out!
Top posters
I-am-4Ever
Pass Aggressively EmptyPass Aggressively Divide10Pass Aggressively Empty 
MaddiMoxi
Bean9811
Phoenixrose
Valkyrie
LittleMissKitty
Nuala
Killian
GrayWolf
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:47 pm
Affiliates - Vote for Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
Spirit Pack

Pass Aggressively

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Killian

Pass Aggressively Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pass Aggressively   Pass Aggressively I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:41 am

Full Name: Killian Hyterous
• Name Meaning: Killian, meaning war.
• Nick-name: Killy
* Sex: [♂] [♀] Female
* Age: [NB Pup] [Young Pup] [Accepted Pup] [Weaned Pup] [Grad Pup*] [Teen] [Young Adult] ]Adult] [Grad Adult**] [Elder]
• Fertility: [Medium] [Great] [High] [Above Av] <-- Whatever that means. XD
* Biography [8-10 sentences]:
Hmm. All I can say about Killian is that she came from living the life as a rogue. She is agressive at times, but is mostly passive around other if she is lower rank. Her dark pelts blends into the shadows, so she can gain the nickname 'snake' easily. She doesn't bond well to others, and she is stubborn most of the time. Not sure what else to say. Find out in rp? Lol.

____
The topic said to 'rp here' so that's what im doing. .-. ))

The darken coloured fae would raise her muzzle as she entered the unknown lands. Hmm.. Seems... far-fetched. She would think to herself, taking small & cautious steps within the area. Her paws sinking into the ground to make very little sound. She had past this territory many times. Following the herds of the elk, deer, and other animals. Normally she would scavenge near the borders. But now she would gingerly make her descision to wander inside the territory for a more, satisfying meal. Her frame would lean against a nearby tree. Ribs slightly showing. The last meal she had ingulfed was about... 2 days ago. But even then it was a small portion of a deer that two other lone-wolfs had offered to share. She may be weakened now, but she could clearly still put up a savage fight.

Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

Pass Aggressively Empty
PostSubject: Pass Aggressively   Pass Aggressively I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:28 pm

If you choose to pass the territory lines aggressively, RP your wolf here and fill out this form:

About Me

My User:

• # of Wolves:
• RP Level: [Beginner] [Moderate] [Hard] [Advanced]
• Website Password [Found in Rules -- Trust me]

My Wolves~

Personal

* Full Name:
• Name Meaning:
• Nick-name:
* Sex: [♂] [♀]
* Age: [NB Pup] [Young Pup] [Accepted Pup] [Weaned Pup] [Grad Pup*] [Teen] [Young Adult] [Adult] [Grad Adult**] [Elder]
• Fertility: [Medium] [Great] [High] [Above Av]
* Biography [8-10 sentences]:

Historical Life
* Biological Mother:
* Biological Father:
* Biological Siblings:
* Past Home:
* How s/he became acquainted with the pack [8-10 sentences]:
* Why s/he needs to be acqainted with the pack [4-6 sentences]:
• Scars:
• Marks:
• Mates:
• Lost Loved Ones:
• Recent Battles [No Power-Play Here Either]:
• Friends:

External Appearance
* Eye Colour: [Green] [Blue] [Yellow] [Brown] [Hazel]
* Fur Colour:
• Muzzle Colour:
• Paw Colour:
* Ear Colour/Size:
* General Size [Varies depending on the sex]:
* Weight [rounded to nearest 5th]:

1Encounters/Beliefs

• Diety of the Earth:
• Diety of the Sky:
• Diety of the River:
• Diety of the Brook:
• Diety of the Stream:
• Spirit of the Wind:
• Spirit of the Frost:
• Spirit of the Spring:
• Spirit of thy Elder:
• Flame of Hope:
• Faerie of the Forest:
• Faerie of the Beyond:
• Faerie of Fate:
• Faerie of Higher Self:

Favorite Activities

[Please List Here]:

*: Grad Pup: A pup that has survived the Rendezvous journey and recently gone on the Acceptance Hunt [AH].

**: Grad Adult: Just crossed over to go through unbelievable changes [via Elders and Paths] into the wisdom of Elder-hood

*1: Must pick atleast one out of all[list][*]

Back to top Go down
https://clawedhearts.rpg-board.net

Pass Aggressively
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clawed Hearts :: The Pack :: Territory Lines-
Jump to: