Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Updates
Don't Tread On Us!
We have updated our site for the ease of our recurring members and active wolves. We hope that the relationship between our little family will become stronger because of these updates. If you are just passing through, please don't pollute our site with your presence! We have tried very hard to make this website clutter free and our 6 Month Sweep Out will become very tiresome if we have to delete those pesky passer-byes.
Archives & Catacombs
The Archives and Catacombs are an addition made to ensure the activity on CH remains with the recurring members. We will delete all inactive members and store their joining information, if any, in the Archives and Catacombs. If members wish to rejoin and find all their previous information within a 6 month period, they can do so in the thread.
6 Month Sweep Out
Every 6 Months (and occasionally on a more frequent period) we will be deleting all inactivity and cluttering members. Rules and Regulations will be updated along with ranks and pack status. Any inactive wolves will be ghosted until drama is over, and promptly deleted. They can be located in Archives & Catacombs. We will also try and make the website as appealing as possible during this clean out to make the visual more eye-catching.
New Websites & Affiliates
Widgets have finally made their way to Clawed Hearts! One of our more important features is our affiliates! We would like to encourage our members to vote for us on the various top sites we applied for and help us reel in new members! In other news, I have created a new site called Spirit Pack {spiritpack.forumotion.com} that I would like to encourage any advanced RP-ers to check out!
Top posters
I-am-4Ever
The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 EmptyThe Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 Divide10The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 Empty 
MaddiMoxi
The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 EmptyThe Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 Divide10The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 Empty 
Bean9811
Phoenixrose
Valkyrie
LittleMissKitty
Nuala
Killian
GrayWolf
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:47 pm
Affiliates - Vote for Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
Spirit Pack

The Glade - Main Wolf RP

Go down 
+3
LittleMissKitty
MaddiMoxi
I-am-4Ever
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Ever: After catching about three, I figure we've done enough. I was held over for now. "Let's go swimming!" I bound toward Gravel and lick his face clean of any hare remains and bound in front of him, bouncing and springing.
Back to top Go down
https://clawedhearts.rpg-board.net
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:23 pm

Gale: Blends in the bushes and waits for just the right time. He had been stalking Gravel and Ever for about an hour now. He had to make sure Ever was safe.. and for some reason.. he didnt trust Gravel. He could pick up the scent of dead prey, and he hoped to the high heavens it didnt have any infectuous diseases that Ever might catch. If it did, he would incourage Jace to ban Gravel from the pack; Jace would understand. He wouldnt want anything to happen to Ever either. Although it wasnt like Gravel was doing anything to discourage the pack.. infact, if they had pups... Gale shivered at the thought. He couldnt help but feel Gravel was the wrong mate for Ever. Ever just slipped under his paws like pudding. Gale felt himself getting more jealous at the second. He kept himself well hid until the second Gravel tried to pull a fast one. Thats when he would attack.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:31 pm

Akoona: Looked at Kenna and smiled. "So this is where the alpha sleeps?" He peered into a nearby den, but it was too dark to see anything. He turned to the right and stumbled on his paws a little. He looked back up at Kenna, trying to maintain his dignity. He chuckled slightly and motioned to lick her on the cheek but stopped himself. "I think you should show me where I sleep" He looked down, and suddenly felt a little sore again. He wasnt completely recovered from the attack with Az, but was getting better with whatever Kenna kept applying to his wounds. He wanted to prove to the fae that he was worthy of her attention but he didnt know how, and he wanted to prove to her he might be a good mate someday. He bounded up a broken log and lifted one paw to get a better look of Kenna but tried to play it off like he was trying to get a better view of the pack. "I think I can almost see the pack boundry lines from here" He winked and gave a slight smirk and pretended to look off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Kenna: He was a mix between Koley and Az. Strong, brave, and stubborn like Az and self-conscious, funny, and cunning like Koley. I look at him, my head tilted as I consider his entire appearance. He was big, a worthy match for my brother. He had glowing eyes full of life, I would see him as innocent. I trotted in front of him, pretending that I didn't find him interesting or attractive in the least. I considered. "Well, all the pups usually sleep together. You could sleep with us." I said nonchalantly, as if I didn't find the whole idea of this gorgeous brute sleeping next to me amazing. "Or," I began motioning toward the deer bed, "You could sleep in the brambles." I grinned and trotted off to find Az and Koley.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Akoona: Smiled and jumped in front of her "Now hold on there little lady" He circled her and chuckled slightly. "You tell me I get to sleep next to little miss firecracker, and then try to walk away from me like Im deer meat?" He laughed and then licked her withers. "You are something else darlin" He looked down and could smell her excitement radiating off her body. He was quite put off by it, but he had other intentions. He got down and made a playful bow tilting his head to the side, his ears folding over showing he was a young pup. "Come and get me" He winked and wagged his tail in the air.
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Kenna: I giggled and licked his ear quickly, hopping down into a bow myself. I grinned and smiled "My pleasure." if he wants a firecracker, I'll give him a firecracker. I leaped at him, yapping happily.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:12 pm

Akoona: Looks at her and smiles tackling her to the ground and mouthing at her ear. He pins her down and looks into her eyes "You have to give me a bigger battle than that sweets" He quietly ignores the pain coming from his sides, and paws at her chest trying to get the playful side out of her. He didnt understand this fae. She was so proper... it was almost like she wasnt a young pup at all. She wasnt rough and tough like her brother, but she wasnt distant like her sister. This was quite an odd family of pups, and he wanted to figure out why. Why didnt they act like all the other pups he had ever met in his life? Although he was very attracted to this particular fae though.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:30 am

Hey Bean are you on?
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:38 am

Madi- yup Smile ready to rp?
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:39 am

Can you hold on about 20 mins?
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:42 am

Yeah I can Smile ill be waitin Smile
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Anybody on?
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:00 am

Ever?
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:00 am

Bean?
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:04 am

Anyone on?
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:06 am

Message me when someones on
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:32 am

I'm on Smile The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 4220681712
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:28 pm

Gravel- *I nod enjoying her excitedness* your not excited at all are you?? *I said with a chuckle as I paded ahead towards the pond*
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Ever: I bound forward, lunging and jumping. Not realizing where I'm going, I stumble over a rock and slide across the snow. The rock cut my front leg, sticking into it. I yelped in pain. "Owwww!!! Ow ow ow!!" I whine and stand up and begin limping, lapping up the blood with my tongue, too scared to remove the rock though I know I have to.

Kenna: I lick his paws on my chest, nuzzling my head against his strong paws. I was a strong fae, but I felt like letting this go down without a fight. I tucked my tail and tickled his underside. I let my tongue hang out, I could feel my green eyes shining.
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Gravel- *I turn around as soon as I herd her yelp I run to her picking her up out of the snow and offer her leg* Ever.. what happened? *I siad as I licked her wond clean remembering I was once a healer* I need to get the rock out Ever.. will you let me take it out? *I look at her and lick her cheak*
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:04 pm

Ever: A wave came over me. Anger, embarrassment, outrage. "No." I said as I turned away. "I'm the pack's healer, I can do it myself" I said, knowing the Aubrey and I are the healers and we should be able to take care of ourselves. I was red on the inside, growling, a burning overtook my insides. i don't know what it is, but the pain was numbing. the pain blocked out my senses, and soon I didn't realize I fell to the ground, writhing uncontrollably, foaming at the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:12 pm

Gravel- *I howl for help and quickly pull the rock out of Ever I needed someone to watch her while I got the matreail I needed better yet I need Aubrey* Ever...can you. Hear me? *I frown seeing the foam coming out of her mouth and howl for anyone to come and help me*
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Ever: It was like a wildfire inside me, igniting intestines, veins, and muscles. I was on fire, why can't anyone see it!?! I was howling in pain and from the inner rage that engulfed my being. Blood. Death. This brute hanging over me, he was the cause of my pain. He needs to pay. He needs to die. I hate him. ""Kill him. Kill him. Kill him"" I didn't recognize the voice. That wasn't my own. Who was that?! "Hahaha" the voice cackled "please, I have been prospering on this rock for millions of years. Spreading and spreading from animal to animal. I am not only a parasite, but I am the worst. I will live within you and own you. You can't get rid of me. I am now your leader, your so called alpha." I cringed. "Awwooooooo" I howled in pain, in agony. "Now, aren't you going to finish off this brute like I asked? He caused you this pain, he is calling for more wolves to finish you off. He wants you dead, he wants to kill you slowly." The parasite cackled again. I was too far gone, I leaped up, but collapsed again, snapping at the brutes feet, my vision reddened by pure hatred and rage. My heart pumped angrily "Get up you disappointment! Get up! You are so weak! You are a runt! A waste of space! Kill him! Kill him!" I blacked out then, I don't know what happened. I felt an ache in my head, and the warm silky metallic taste of blood.

{{ you can decide if Ever cracked open her head or if the parasite escaped }}
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Gravel- *I was surprised by the voice i was scared almost* "Ever?... is that you? *i quickly move my feet away from her.. when she hit the ground her head covered in blood.... a small spider crawled out of her head..at first i jumped back a bit surprized i then was enraged and pounced at the spider hoping to kill it..i smashed it with my huge paws and quickly ran to Ever licking up the blood hoping she would walk up i howled once more..as i nuzzled Ever* Ever your going to be ok..everything is going to ok.. *i said not sure of what was going to happen next*
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Ever: I was screaming, howling in pain. "Ow! owwwww!!" The fire seared, but the numbing retreated. I could feel the pain, in my legs, my head, my paws, my eyes, everywhere. My senses burned with metallic blood. My stomach burned with bad hare. "help..." I barely managed to whisper before my eyes rolled back and I fell to the ground. I blacked out and I lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glade - Main Wolf RP
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next