Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Updates
Don't Tread On Us!
We have updated our site for the ease of our recurring members and active wolves. We hope that the relationship between our little family will become stronger because of these updates. If you are just passing through, please don't pollute our site with your presence! We have tried very hard to make this website clutter free and our 6 Month Sweep Out will become very tiresome if we have to delete those pesky passer-byes.
Archives & Catacombs
The Archives and Catacombs are an addition made to ensure the activity on CH remains with the recurring members. We will delete all inactive members and store their joining information, if any, in the Archives and Catacombs. If members wish to rejoin and find all their previous information within a 6 month period, they can do so in the thread.
6 Month Sweep Out
Every 6 Months (and occasionally on a more frequent period) we will be deleting all inactivity and cluttering members. Rules and Regulations will be updated along with ranks and pack status. Any inactive wolves will be ghosted until drama is over, and promptly deleted. They can be located in Archives & Catacombs. We will also try and make the website as appealing as possible during this clean out to make the visual more eye-catching.
New Websites & Affiliates
Widgets have finally made their way to Clawed Hearts! One of our more important features is our affiliates! We would like to encourage our members to vote for us on the various top sites we applied for and help us reel in new members! In other news, I have created a new site called Spirit Pack {spiritpack.forumotion.com} that I would like to encourage any advanced RP-ers to check out!
Top posters
I-am-4Ever
The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 EmptyThe Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 Divide10The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 Empty 
MaddiMoxi
The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 EmptyThe Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 Divide10The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 Empty 
Bean9811
Phoenixrose
Valkyrie
LittleMissKitty
Nuala
Killian
GrayWolf
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:47 pm
Affiliates - Vote for Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
Spirit Pack

The Glade - Main Wolf RP

Go down 
+3
LittleMissKitty
MaddiMoxi
I-am-4Ever
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:06 am

MaddiMoxi is back (:<

Ill be stalking this post until I find someone whos on muhahhahahaaha!!!!!

Welcome all new people!!!! Yay! Ive waited such a long time for you to come!!!!!

Now lets get the drama started!
Back to top Go down
Phoenixrose

PostSubject: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Myst went over to were Ever had told her where she could start to dig. Myst did not mind the pups, she lowered her head to look at them, "now pups I must begin to dig out my den, if your mother does not mind do you want to help me?" Myst asked. In the back of head she knew one day she would want pups of her own. She marked her place as so all the others knew it was her den. And started to dig, The place looked well enough for her. She did not care if it took her a while to do. While Myst began digging out, She took tree twigs into her mouth and set them behind her. Her claws where strong, and she dug in.

( Welcome back MaddiMoxi Smile )

It took most of the day for Myst clear out all the twigs, and dirt from her new den. Now she wondered what she was going to do with all the twigs, her paws, nose and her front legs were covered in dust, little by little she took the twigs out of the cave and too the pups that wanted to play with them, her eyes looked into each one of the pups and said "now little ones be care full, as she bounded away happlily.
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:56 am

Welcome Back Maddi Smile

Gravel- *He bounds towards Ever* Feeling better? *he said giving her a quick lick on the cheak before looking into her beautiful eyes. he smiled and sat down watching the pups train with Ever.this would be his first time watching them train. this would be very interesting.

Moonlight- *she smells a new wolf a fea and pads to where she is. *Hiya, Welcome to the pack im Moonlight but call me Moon..Whats your name?* she says playfully. as she examind the fea making sure she wasnt dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixrose

PostSubject: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:12 pm

Myst had finally finished with digging out her den. She then bounds over to the fea and replies "my name is Mysical, but you may call me Myst," "may I ask your name as she plays with moonlight and the others. She was glad that she was starting to meet some new wolves as well. She examind the fea to also make sure she was not dangerous, Myst senced that she was not, nor was Myst.
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:28 pm

Hey guys! I'm back from my Rome trip & ready to start!

Ever; I lick Gravel's ear. "Im fine... Now" i grin and shake off some dust from my pelt and summon the pups by howling. Gathering them, i set them in formation and bringing Kenna and Az by me: they were the best fighters.

{{note: the pups are going to be mating this year, so they might not want to be considered "little" seeing theyre almost as old as you hehehe(: }}
Back to top Go down
https://clawedhearts.rpg-board.net
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:00 am

Moonlight- she nods *I'm Moonlight....* she there bows in a play fight poition she loved to play and jump around. She was woundering if this new fea and her would become good friends she decied on yes for her part.

Gravel- *with a smile I nizzle her* I'm glad .... *I say in almost a whisper* Mind if I watch? *I ask looking at the pups they were growing up sooo fasted. I thoughted about how mating season was coming soon i had my plans set on asking ever.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:58 pm

MaddiMoxis on!!
Anyone else here?
Back to top Go down
Phoenixrose

PostSubject: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:31 pm

I am NaddiMoxis I posted yesterday but it did not show it.
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:55 am

hey guys! i have some good news & bad news...
good news; my phone has been updated so i should be getting alerts when y'all reply(: which means more rp-ing on my part
bad news; on my Ital trip i hit my head. after toughing through a half-week of school i was taken back to the doctors, then went to the hospital for a CT scan. so i have a lameeeee concussion and i have to limit eye strain and blablablablablaaaaa...... which means i most likely wont be able to rp very long this week /: welll, you guys can shoot me an email etc when your're all on and ill c if i can sneak a few minutes(;
love always
Ever<3
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Aww Ever feel better!!!!!

Anyone here? (:
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 am

Awwwe I hope you feel better soon! And I'm on!
Back to top Go down
Phoenixrose

PostSubject: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:49 pm

So I am and please feel better soon Ever.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:02 am

Anyone on?
Back to top Go down
Phoenixrose

PostSubject: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Yeah why what's up MaddiMoxi?
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:08 am

I need to hurry up and catch someone on!! Im itching to role play
Back to top Go down
Phoenixrose

PostSubject: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:26 pm

well I only have my character Myst right now, still waiting for my other character to be approved yet from Ever. But I check if anyone has posted anything.
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Hey guys! Its been awhile! Its summer, so i dont have to focus on school and finals anymore! {It was difficult to channel my focus with my concussion} I hope to continue to rp with you all ssoon!

Email me if you come on - new or recurring members: kparker616@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:57 pm

heyyyy im on now for the whole summer!! im ready to rp!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Im on(; is anyone else??
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:37 pm

meeeee tooo!!! lol! im on!!!
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:39 pm

Hey!!!! Do u know where we left off??
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:40 pm

YEAH cheers here let me repost it Smile

Last edited by Bean9811 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Gravel- *with a smile I nuzzle her* I'm glad .... *I say in almost a whisper* Mind if I watch? *I ask looking at the pups they were growing up sooo fasted. I thoughted about how mating season was coming soon i had my plans set on asking ever.
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Ever; "Az, Kenna, by me please!" I crouch into a play bow and bare my teeth letting out a slight growl. "Today is the beginning of your training." I lunged at Az and took him to the ground.

Az; not expecting Ever to lunge at me, i rolled with her weight before pushing her back to theground. Standing over her I breathed and nipped her ear happily. "Sorry Ever, not this time" I winked at my aunt

Ever; I grinned and bowed my head. I looked uo to Gravel, "your turn hun" I winkex and waited for Gravel to fight a pup
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:07 pm

Gravel: *Eyes wide i look at ever* Really? *i nod and smile at ever before i get into my play bow waiting for a pup not know what to do*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glade - Main Wolf RP
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next