Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Updates
Don't Tread On Us!
We have updated our site for the ease of our recurring members and active wolves. We hope that the relationship between our little family will become stronger because of these updates. If you are just passing through, please don't pollute our site with your presence! We have tried very hard to make this website clutter free and our 6 Month Sweep Out will become very tiresome if we have to delete those pesky passer-byes.
Archives & Catacombs
The Archives and Catacombs are an addition made to ensure the activity on CH remains with the recurring members. We will delete all inactive members and store their joining information, if any, in the Archives and Catacombs. If members wish to rejoin and find all their previous information within a 6 month period, they can do so in the thread.
6 Month Sweep Out
Every 6 Months (and occasionally on a more frequent period) we will be deleting all inactivity and cluttering members. Rules and Regulations will be updated along with ranks and pack status. Any inactive wolves will be ghosted until drama is over, and promptly deleted. They can be located in Archives & Catacombs. We will also try and make the website as appealing as possible during this clean out to make the visual more eye-catching.
New Websites & Affiliates
Widgets have finally made their way to Clawed Hearts! One of our more important features is our affiliates! We would like to encourage our members to vote for us on the various top sites we applied for and help us reel in new members! In other news, I have created a new site called Spirit Pack {spiritpack.forumotion.com} that I would like to encourage any advanced RP-ers to check out!
Top posters
I-am-4Ever
The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 EmptyThe Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 Divide10The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 Empty 
MaddiMoxi
The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 EmptyThe Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 Divide10The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 Empty 
Bean9811
Phoenixrose
Valkyrie
LittleMissKitty
Nuala
Killian
GrayWolf
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:47 pm
Affiliates - Vote for Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
Spirit Pack

The Glade - Main Wolf RP

Go down 
+3
LittleMissKitty
MaddiMoxi
I-am-4Ever
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean9811

Bean9811

The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Gravel- *before she hit the ground I quickly grab her then I slowly set her down on a patch of grass where the snow had melted* Ever.. *I said worried, I think of somthing that would help wake her up as soon as I take her back to my den, I then would tell Jace and hopefully he would help me from there, then I spot something out of the corner of my eye was that what I thought it was? It was! the waking flower Smile it was sitting right next to Ever I slowly picked it up keeping it safe.* your going to be ok Ever... *I said as I picked her up and set her on my back and headed back to my den.*
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Ever: I slowly was able to smell again. Gravel... It's Gravel. I need Aubrey!!! I need Aubrey, and Kenna, and Jacy, and Gale. I need my pack! I need them! I need to be safe. I need my family. "Brey..." I breathe... my eyes fluttering and rolling. "Need. hea-" I took four short breathes "ler...." I was twitching and whining through my snout. I've gotten myself into trouble before, but not like this.
Back to top Go down
https://clawedhearts.rpg-board.net
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Gravel- *I nod glad to hear Ever's voice* we will be home soon Ever.. *I howl for the pack as we near the dens*
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Jacy: I perk up my ears. "Gravel?" I bark. What's the matter? I trot to where he is and see Ever's body. I growl at him "What happened? She was under your care?" I stare him down.

Kenna & Azrael: Trot to dad's side and see our beloved Ever twitching and writhing in pain. We growl at Gravel and Kenna sniffs at Ever's body.
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:01 pm

gravel- we were going to swim..then she triped over a rock then blood...... *I trailed off and whimpered*
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:14 pm

Jacy: "A rock couldn't have caused all this. What happened." I growled.

Azrael: I stood next to my father, head low and fur bristling. How could Gravel hurt Ever? It doesn't make any sense! I stayed low and waited for my father to tell me my next move. i was up for a fight, for ever.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:05 pm

Gale: Feels his temperature drop, and he could feel his heart turn to stone. For all the trouble Gravel had done to Ever, it was his time to die. He couldnt let Ever get the same fate Jess got. He loved Ever too much, and he despised Gravel. Gale got to his feet and jumped out of the bushes pushing Gravel to the ground. He bared his teeth and mumbled under his breathe "Give me one good reason you deserve to live" Gale looked over at Ever once more and back at the rest of the pack, knowing they were all thinking the same thing he was.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:08 pm

Akoona: Gets off Kenna feeling a little uncertain. "No, no this isnt right Im sorry. I know I dont belong here as it is.. you cant be that way torwards me." Akoona looks at her, his heart dropping. He looked at his paws and frowned. He couldnt afford to hurt Kenna. He knew she was something precious to the pack. He sighed and looked down at his paws briefly, and ran off, looking for some way out of the pack boundries. He had caused the pack enough problems, and wasnt about to start anymore. The sooner he got away from the Alpha Male the better.
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Gravel- *I whimper* because I am her best friend... gale I love her I wouldn't ever try to hurt her...... you would break her heart if you killed me.. *I lay underneth Gale not even trying to get free*
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Aubrey: Lays down nuzzling Addie. She felt so peaceful, like the world for once was actually turning out to be such a great place. She smiled thinking about Jace, and what a good father he was to her pups. She thought about how she first met him, and about how she came with Gale. Not knowing anyone else. "How times have changed" She muttered to herself and laughed a little. She looked down at her sleeping pup and smiled, laying her head across her daughters stomach and started drifting off into a peaceful slumber.
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:17 pm

Ever: I lay on the ground, squirming, the agony the pain! Why can't they make it stop!? Why are they still standing there? Why aren't they helping me?!

Kenna: I look after Akoona, confused. I'm not letting him get away. Not from me. I run after him, and as soon as I caught up to him, I stopped. "Woa, where do you think you're going? What, I offer you a place to stay, a welcoming home, and I heal you, and you run away? Is this the proper way to thank me? Is this what I get?" I stand there, my fur bristling. I puff out air in disbelief as I shake my head and begin to walk away.

Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Gale: Snarls at Gravel. "You wouldnt know love if it looked you in the eyes. You loved Aubrey. It isnt something you can toss around." Gale jumps off Gravel and eyes Jace "Your call Jace" he bows and steps back into place "Ill kill him right here right now if youd like" Gale growls and eyes Gravel with pure hatrid. His fur falling back into place, but his attitdue worsening with every growing second. He hadnt liked Gravel the minute he declared love for Aubrey. She was the alphas mate. Nothing could replace that. More than anything though, Gale was jealous. He envied the packs love for each other. He wished he still had Jess to love. Watching Gravel and Ever be together was almost a slap in the face to him, it was something he didnt have that everyone else did.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:23 pm

Akoona: Feels his heart torn between wanting to stay here forever, and hurting the female he actualy felt might be his mate. "You could never feel anything for an outsider you little alphas princess!" He shouts at her, knowing her heart will be broken. But he knew she could find someone so much better than him. He did it to protect her. Never to hurt her. He loved her, and what you love you must set free. Akoona began to sprint. Looking for anyway out of this perfect paradise. He felt he wasnt going to live very long outside of the protection of this pack, but he felt he couldnt hurt Kenna. "Kenna" He whispered under his breath. "Kenna. Shes the only one Ill ever love" He smiled to himself, now leaving the pack boundries.
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:25 pm

gravel- *I snarl at gale as I stand up* I don't Love Aubrey.... I Love Ever.. *I said as I paded towards her I wanted to help*
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:28 pm

Ever: our pack wasn't called clawed hearts for nothing. My heart was burning, my insides twisting. I finally got to the point where I could finally scream. "HELP!! AHHHHH!" I screamed, digging my claws into the dirt, rolling and kicking. Whimpering. "Help!!! Please! Please!!!" I whimpered, cold in my ears and my nose running.

Jacy: I growl at Gravel so he wont touch Ever. I look to Gale and down at Ever, howling and whimpering, writhing in pain. "I've always been known to be the impulsive one. Always. But Ever's the one suffering. Boys, we'll deal with this later. For now, we help Ever, and quick, there isn't much time" I walked to my best friend, lifting her up and galloping over to Aubrey. "Aubrey!!! We need to help Ever! Quick!" There was a demanding tone in my voice. I bark to summon the whole family. I need my pups, my girls especially, to help.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Gale: Snarls back at Gravel baring his teeth, now standing between him and Ever "I said dont TOUCH her." He crouches down, tensing for a fight. "You arent laying a paw on her until the day I die." Gale snaps at Gravel and looks back at Ever "Jace it might be best to get Aubrey. She the only one who knows how to heal Ever at this point" He turns back to Gravel, giving him the death stare, not ready to move a muscle until he sees Aubrey. "Dont try anything funny Gravel. Ive never liked you." Gale mutters carelessly under his breathe.
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:33 pm

{{look at last post for response to Gale}}
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Aubrey: Hears Jaces voice but couldnt make out if it was playful or if something dangerous was happening. Aubrey just smiled and shook it off. She thought Jace was just trying to play with her. "Not now, Im too tired." She smiled thinking of her mate. "Come lay with me Jace. Its rather cold outside. Addie and I could use your body warmth." She didnt even open an eye, she just shut her eyes tighter and smiled. She readjusted to let Jace lay by her, and made room for Addie to come lay by her again. "Hurry Jace its getting cold."
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Gravel- *I nod and follow Jace..* may I help you Aubrey.... *I said as I waited outside of the den*
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:36 pm

;Okay so keep most of it. But Gale sneaks off a different way than Jace and Gravel. Gale wants nothing to do with Gravel. He meets up the same time as Jace and Gravel though;
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:38 pm

Gravel- *stares at Gale....* I've notice ....
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:50 pm

Did we loose Ever?
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:59 pm

Jacy: I look at my mate, so comfortable in our bed. "This isn't a game Aubrey, sweetheart, Ever is dying. We need you, please!" I whimper (almost) and I sit, licking the tears from Ever's dying face. My heart pumps faster and louder. "Please stay with us" I say under my breath for only Ever to hear.

{{just wait for Aubrey to actually help before asking Gravel, and remember, that god-modding hasn't been allowed ever. Gravel's never been a healer, so he can't just become one}}
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:06 am

Aubrey: Sits up quickly "Wait what?! How did this happen? When?! Bring her to me quickly! I need the light green plant that grows by the pond, and I need a thicket of brussel that grows outside by the tall fat tree that we inducted the pups by. Bring it to me no later than half an hour or Ever will be dead. Now hurry!!" Aubrey goes to lay with Ever and noses some snow onto her neck. It will slow her blood down and cool her temperature quite a bit. Aubrey could smell Evers fear and croons to her "Ever things will turn out just fine. Your in such great care. Jace will make sure things go just as planned. Like always." Aubrey smiles and licks her shoulder reassuringly. "I can fetch you Sam if you feel like you really need him. The boys will be back soon."
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:12 am

{ oh sorry Smile lol I thought in the very begining before he came to the pack he was a healer...anyway}

Gravel- *he noded to Aubrey* what exactly does the green plant look like? *he said as he looked at Jace waiting for a comand*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glade - Main Wolf RP
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next