Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Updates
Don't Tread On Us!
We have updated our site for the ease of our recurring members and active wolves. We hope that the relationship between our little family will become stronger because of these updates. If you are just passing through, please don't pollute our site with your presence! We have tried very hard to make this website clutter free and our 6 Month Sweep Out will become very tiresome if we have to delete those pesky passer-byes.
Archives & Catacombs
The Archives and Catacombs are an addition made to ensure the activity on CH remains with the recurring members. We will delete all inactive members and store their joining information, if any, in the Archives and Catacombs. If members wish to rejoin and find all their previous information within a 6 month period, they can do so in the thread.
6 Month Sweep Out
Every 6 Months (and occasionally on a more frequent period) we will be deleting all inactivity and cluttering members. Rules and Regulations will be updated along with ranks and pack status. Any inactive wolves will be ghosted until drama is over, and promptly deleted. They can be located in Archives & Catacombs. We will also try and make the website as appealing as possible during this clean out to make the visual more eye-catching.
New Websites & Affiliates
Widgets have finally made their way to Clawed Hearts! One of our more important features is our affiliates! We would like to encourage our members to vote for us on the various top sites we applied for and help us reel in new members! In other news, I have created a new site called Spirit Pack {spiritpack.forumotion.com} that I would like to encourage any advanced RP-ers to check out!
Top posters
I-am-4Ever
The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 EmptyThe Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 Divide10The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 Empty 
MaddiMoxi
The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 EmptyThe Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 Divide10The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 Empty 
Bean9811
Phoenixrose
Valkyrie
LittleMissKitty
Nuala
Killian
GrayWolf
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:47 pm
Affiliates - Vote for Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
Spirit Pack

The Glade - Main Wolf RP

Go down 
+3
LittleMissKitty
MaddiMoxi
I-am-4Ever
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:56 am

I dont like being the last one on.

See you guys tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:48 am

Very Happy Ok im on <3
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Anyone on?
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:25 pm

Im On <3
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 am

Az: I chuckle at my little sister. "I would have been sad too. I can't leave you Addie, and if I did, it was because I did everything in my power to protect you." I leaned over to nuzzle her but a sharp pain in my side caused me to collapse to the floor. "Ouch." I whimpered, tucking my tail with submission to the pain.

Kenna: This brute is different. I lean over to the male that towered before me, he, too, was large for his age like my brother, but not nearly as large. "I am certainly not the alpha to be. You have fought my brother, the alpha to be. His name is Azrael, but everyone calls him Az. I assure you that now that there are more pups he will be stronger. He has only had us, his siblings, to wrestle with, and we are already submissive to him." I grin and get to a deep wound. "I will need you to hold your breath, this one will sting." I start licking the wound, tiny pieces of red inflamed flesh curling into my mouth. I swallow it, trying to make sure the area won't be infected with rotted flesh pieces.

Ever: [Pretend she's been here all along] I stay behind Jacy, flanking him, in case the little brute was part of some aweful plan. Then I smell it, a distant new scent that slightly resembles Gravel. Then I catch Gravel's scent. Perking up my ears, I begin to hear him calling my name. "Gravel!" I practically flew through the trees toward his scent. My tongue flapping in the wind and my tail up and wagging. It's been so long since I've seen him! But wait another wolf. A fae? It can't be. I slow down, and soon they came into sight. I put my guard up as I approach them, growling at the other wolf, my ruff standing on end. "What have you brought?!"

Jacy: I watch Ever go, grinning at the sight of her chasing after one of her best friends. I remember those days when it was Ever who I spent all my time with, Ever was always there, always understanding my reasoning. I felt a slight guilt for not spending so much time with her. I looked at Gale, his face grim. "Gale. You are my friend. I can't imagine the pain of loosing a mate, but you must know she loved you so much. Maybe, one day, she'll provide you with another love. Something to take care up in her place: maybe that's why that pup was sent to us." I grin at my friend and walk to my mate. I was starting to get worried how quiet she was. I missed her livelihood. I wanted my Aubrey back so we could race and run and jump and play like we used to. My poor mate.
Back to top Go down
https://clawedhearts.rpg-board.net
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:20 am

Sick today so I stayed home from school. Text me if you want me on (:

&

Guys! I added our lovely website to top 50 RPGs (: I NEED you guys to vote on our website so we can have new members! I added a new category down at the bottom. You'll see affiliates... click it, click it again... and then click the link to the wolf RPG website. (Do you like the pic? I made it myself!) Click the "Click Here to Enter" button, and you've voted!!! We'll be put on the list (hopefully) by 6:00 tonight, so hope for a flood of wolves!!
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Laughing There isnt another fea with Gravel <3 lol!
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Anyone here??? :<//3:
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Online!!
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Me Too!!!
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Gravel- @Looks at Ever with Soft Puppy like eyes@ Ever! @He tackles her@ I Missed you.. @he tilted his head@ But, i brought no one... @he smiled and licked her cheak@ Wow.. Ever its been a long time.. @he stands back up@ How are you? @He smiles and sits down ready to listen@ Razz
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Ever: I shake my pelt after retrieving balance. It was so good to see him. I walked up infront of him and slid my body under his chin. He truly was the perfect fit to my body. "I missed you too. It's been too different around here without you." i say and trot off playfully, wandering like ive been doing during his absence only this time i feel complete with him here. I feel like myself again. I grin and gallop into the cool breeze.
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:40 pm

Gravel- @I feel dizzy, i feel like i saw her for the first time@ ..I Missed you way to much.. @i said as i trotted after her..and licked her cheak agian@ Your as beautiful as Ever..Ever....@i said as i curled my tail under her chin@
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:44 pm

Ever: if i was a cat, I would probably purr. "mmm... Im hungry? Up for a hunt Grav??" i grin, my paw lifted ready to bound cheerfully to the fields.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Anyone on? (:
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Im On! <3
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Gravel- @My Stomach growls@ Yes.. im starving.. lets eat..id love to go on a hunt with you Ever.. @i lick her cheak and smile ready to go@ Lets go.. @i said as i stood up and waited for Ever to do the same@
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Ever: "Alright then, let's go!" I get up and flank Gravel. I want him to lead the way. I'm tired, and I'm not quite feeling like my adventurous self.
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Gravel- *I smile and trot towards the forest* is there anything in perticular you'd like to eat today my darling? *he licked Everls nose and stoped as he entered the huntin ground*
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Ever: I grin and tease my best friend. "See those bison over there?" I nod my head in their direction "they look delish; too bad they're too big for 2 wolves to take down." I look at my white and stained paws. I need a bath, big time.
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Gravel- *I nod and smile knowing she was kidding* want to try? *I said with a smerk* then after we eat we can go for a swim....sound good? *I said with a smile as I stared at Ever with pleading eyes*
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:44 pm

Ever: I silently coil up, taking short easy steps in the snow until I spring, lunging at the hare blending almost perfectly with the frozen ground. It flinches and twitches as its heart beats for the last time. He's a fat one, and he tastes so good. "mmm..." I begin, looking up at Gravel "a swim will sound great right after you share this with me" tensly, I lean to the side, I've never shared my meals with anyone other than the alpha.
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Gravel- *I look at Ever and smile* are you sure? I could catch myself one...*I smiled and noded* I will eat with you Ever aslong as you eat first.... *I smiled and sat down*
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Ever: I suppressed my instinctive growl as my ruff stood up. I ate slower, saving him a few morsels. Hares are a very light snack. "Let's catch a few more, kay?" I grin, indulging in the warmth of the hare on such a cold day.
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Gravel- *I nod and finish up Ever's hare.. I. Wasn't very hugry I was now satistfied* sure... *I said as I crouched down and smelled a family of hare and smiled and slow paded towards them*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glade - Main Wolf RP
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next