Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Updates
Don't Tread On Us!
We have updated our site for the ease of our recurring members and active wolves. We hope that the relationship between our little family will become stronger because of these updates. If you are just passing through, please don't pollute our site with your presence! We have tried very hard to make this website clutter free and our 6 Month Sweep Out will become very tiresome if we have to delete those pesky passer-byes.
Archives & Catacombs
The Archives and Catacombs are an addition made to ensure the activity on CH remains with the recurring members. We will delete all inactive members and store their joining information, if any, in the Archives and Catacombs. If members wish to rejoin and find all their previous information within a 6 month period, they can do so in the thread.
6 Month Sweep Out
Every 6 Months (and occasionally on a more frequent period) we will be deleting all inactivity and cluttering members. Rules and Regulations will be updated along with ranks and pack status. Any inactive wolves will be ghosted until drama is over, and promptly deleted. They can be located in Archives & Catacombs. We will also try and make the website as appealing as possible during this clean out to make the visual more eye-catching.
New Websites & Affiliates
Widgets have finally made their way to Clawed Hearts! One of our more important features is our affiliates! We would like to encourage our members to vote for us on the various top sites we applied for and help us reel in new members! In other news, I have created a new site called Spirit Pack {spiritpack.forumotion.com} that I would like to encourage any advanced RP-ers to check out!
Top posters
I-am-4Ever
The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 EmptyThe Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 Divide10The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 Empty 
MaddiMoxi
The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 EmptyThe Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 Divide10The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 Empty 
Bean9811
Phoenixrose
Valkyrie
LittleMissKitty
Nuala
Killian
GrayWolf
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:47 pm
Affiliates - Vote for Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
Spirit Pack

The Glade - Main Wolf RP

Go down 
+3
LittleMissKitty
MaddiMoxi
I-am-4Ever
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Kenna: I look up at this huge male. Looking at me with uncertainty. "What have I done?!" Horrified, I tear through the trees, weaving back toward my den. Not looking back as my heart rate quickens. "What have I done! What have I done!?"

Jacy: Carefully, I place Aubrey down next to the den. Addie perking up. Something about Aubrey, something was off. She didn't smell the same, she smelled of uncertainty. I've never smelled that on her before.
Back to top Go down
https://clawedhearts.rpg-board.net
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Gale: Watches her go and tenses up. He knew her leaving was his fault. "All I ever do is hurt others. For Kenna maybe I should just disappear." He thinks to himself. Gale takes off through the woods and looks for a nice place to hide. Its all your fault Gale.. it always will be.

Aubrey: Smiles at Jace. "You are the best mate I could have asked for." She coughed and her stomach tensed. "Ill be fine. Check on the pack" She licks Jaces paw and closes her eyes, thinking about the waterfall Jace took her to.
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:15 pm

Kenna: I finally make it home. I run into the den, kicking up a cloud of dust. I tumble and fall, sliding on my huge paws. I find Koley and curl up next to him, silently wishing the big male would come after me. But why would he? He's an adult and I'm meerly a teen, a confused and nieve teen.

Azrael: I gallop to the densite after my bath in the stream. I am starting to shed, my fur changing colors, a true sign spring is on its way. I grin to myself, knowing soon I would be able to fight for alpha. Fight with my father. I leap and tackle my dad, knocking him off balance for only a second before he pins me with his paw, pushing me to the ground and standing over me growling. "It's an alpha thing." I think tomyself. My father is great at reacting even off guard, I couldn't imagine him on guard.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Gale stalks off severely confused. He wanders the woods for hours, looking for some sight of sanity. Gale feels he's being followed again. He turns around to see a young brute following him. Gale lunges for the brutes throat. "Who sent you here!" He towers over the young brute looking down at him hatefully. The brute quivers "I just saw you alone and I wished to join you. My father disowned me and left me to die. I found you and wished to join your pack." His maple eyes look Gale over curiously. "I promise to be no threat to your pack or to you. I just wish for a place to live. I will earn my right in your pack." Gale looks over the brute carefully. "Follow me." Gale says, and leads him towards Jace, this new brute needed a test to see if he was worth the packs time.

Koley: Looks Kenna over and frowns "What bit you in the butt sis? You look horrified." Koley put his paw over Kenna and licked her forehead. "You can talk to me.. Im here for you"
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:04 pm

Kenna: I look over at my brother. He does care so much about me. I just couldn't put what was on my mind into words. "I... I, um. I saw... um. I saw a huge fish while I was at the stream. Ya. It tried to bite my nose when I got a... drink...." I said, trying to make the story believable. "It was a big fish. Scary too. It had big teeth." Nodding, I put my head on my paws and pretended to fall into a deep sleep.

Jacy: I heard the rusling of the leaves and the scent of Gale. Gale and something else. Another scent. "What is this?" I started growling. "What have you brought Gale?" I thunder. Hopefully intimidating whoever or whatever is beyond the trees. I stood protectively in front of my mate, coiled to spring.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Koley: Laughs at his younger sister. "We'll go catch that fish later. Sleep tight Kenna"

Addie: Watches closely from the side of her father. She could smell it too... a new friend. She cowered behind her father and licked her mothers head, before retreating to lay down with Az. "Azreal.. theres someone new here. Im scared." She whispered to him and wrapped herself in his arms.

Gale: Looks down at Aubrey, feeling sick. She looked awful, and he knew it. He looked back up at Jace and stood a little taller. "This youngster followed me out of the woods, and asked to join our pack. Im not sure about him." Gale turned back to look at the dusty blue brute... wait those were brown spots. He was a blue, the color of Jess's pelt. Gale felt his heart dip a little for this brute. "I think we should challenge him, to find out if he's worth our packs energy." Gale studied the brute, missing his Jess.

Brute: Examines the surroundings, and the potential pack members. The alpha was very protective, and very loving. What looked to be the alpha female, was weak... sick.. Her back leg was oozing pus, and it looked like she might not walk again.... A young fae... which looked like the alpha fae... must be her daughter. She was shy and petite. He couldnt see into the dark caves, but he could smell many more wolves. He wanted to go in, he wanted to examine the caves, but he knew his chances of making the pack were slim
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:57 pm

Jacy: I narrow my eyes at the young brute. I bark for Azrael. "I will let you live young one if you fight a fair match with my Azrael." I stand taller. "You will not win against my son, I warn you, but you must fight nevertheless. You must prove your strength to this pack."

Kenna: I peek my head out and rest my chin on the dirt entrance, watching what's going on outside the den with the protection of my brother by my side. I keep my face away from Gale, but my eyes on the new pup.

Azrael: I lick my little sister on the head. "It's okay Ad... I wouldn't ever let him near any of us." I trot to my father's side, bearing my teeth. I make it up to his ruff - I'm large for my age, and I can see the brute is worried. I bear my teeth and growl like my father had shown me, and i stood on my toes, holding my breath and puffing out my chest to look even larger. I am ready to fight this wolf, all my insides are coiling to attack. I wait for my father's ok.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Gale: Looks at the pup and motions for him to fight the wolf. "This will test your strength"

Addie: Watches her brother go, confident he will rip this brute to shreads. "Go gettim Az" She whispers

Brute: Closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. He opens his eyes and lets out a deep growl. He tenses up and tackles Az to the ground holding his neck between his jaws. The brute thought of his father, and how he wouldnt let him down now.
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:08 pm

Jacy: i nod to Az to attack.

Azrael: i use my legs to push the brute off me. I leap to my feet and lunge at the wolf, pinning him and bearing my teeth, I dig mu claws deep info his flesh. I bring my teeth close to his throat "any last words?"
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:11 pm

The Brute: Laughs and shoves Az off, knocking off some of his own flesh. The brute shrieks, and rams into Az knocking him to the ground. "Not just yet" He says coming after him
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Az: i plant my paws on the earth and dip my head, making myself thick. As the brute runs my way, i crouch. He pounces on my and i am positioned under his stomache. I sink my teeth into his leg, pulling him back and to the ground. Stopping him short. I tear at his leg, using m claws to claw at his already open flesh. I could feel my eyes focusing on the blood, the wounds. I drop his leg and bite his muzzle. There is no place he can move now. "I am alpha pup."
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Brute: Snaps at Az'z ear and tugs. He could taste blood and released and bit Az'z skull. He growled and mumbled "Not for long" The brute kicked and reached for his face.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:39 pm

Addie: Cries and looks at her dad. "Daddy please make it stop! Dont let Az get hurt!!" She looks at the brutes ready to kill each other, and back at her horrified sister. Addie runs after Az "Az Ill protect you!!" She snaps at the wolf "Dont you have
any respect for family?" She licks her brother and glares at the new wolf

Brute: Looks over at Gale, and the alpha unsure of what to say. His wounds deeply hurt, and he was starting to loose blood at a dangerous rate. He tilts his head and studies the wolf he was instructed to fight. He didnt look like he was in the best shape either. The brute piped up "Ill fight to the death sir. I have nothing important left to live for, I wil be a good practice for your son if nothing else" He licks his paw and lays down trying to save blood
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:51 pm

I cant decided which Avatar I want to use /:

https://s1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/MaddiMoxi/
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Az: I nuzzle my little sister and glare at the brute. "no. We're sparing your life. I admit, you are a very good practice, but you are too strong to waste. You have potential, and I hope my dad sees it too."

Kenna: I run from my den and leap in front of the brute, gently tugging his ear. "come here, let me fix you up." I look up at daddy

Jacy: i not my head at my little girl. Azrael has made his first decision in an alpha perspective. I can only hope its a good one.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:07 pm

My name is Akoona the brute says. "Ill be a good addition I promise." He bows at Addie and walks off with Kenna.

Gale: Walks over to Jace "I cant help but think he looks ilke Jess.. do you see it?" He looks at Jace hopeful.

Akoona's looks: http://imagecache6.allposters.com/LRG/27/2798/8I9OD00Z.jpg
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Jacy: "yes, i see it. In some way I think Az recognizes him" i say, Returning to my mates side.

Az: i grumble and itch a wound. "Addie can you help me?" i ask my sister, limping

Kenna: "sit." i command the brute. I look him over, he catches my eye. Sonething about him so familiar. I examine his wounds, deep and fatal. "lay down" i say. I begin to carefully lick his wounds clean.
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Razz Ok ill start it out like this <3

Gravel- *i slowly pad out of the forest calling out Ever's name* Ever, Ever.... Where are you i really need to talk to you.. *I whimpered a bit (I really missed her) i slowly smelled the air trying to find her sent (But,the thing is ive never told anyone that i dont have a sense of smell ... well ever since my acident..) I shivered at the thought of it... i sat down giving up hoping someone would find me i howled a long loud howl....then put my head down to watch and wait for someone anyone*

Moonlight- *i slowly paded baack into pack teritory but saw no one* Hello? Anyone here? *i yelled out* Anyone? Gravel? Jace? Gale? *i whimpered and started looking around franticly (I was a very worried wolf i always was and always will be) But i didnt find anyone...

I know this is short but i have no one to talk to yet Smile
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:23 am

Anyone still on?!
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:30 am

Addie: Looks at Az and helps him with his wounds "Im glad you guys didnt kill each other.. I wouldve been really sad if you died." She smiles and looks down feeling sheepish.

Akoona: Watches Kenna and smiles "Many thanks to you and your pack.. I promise I wont let any of you down. Especially you." He smiles at her and dips his head being as polite as he knew how. "You.. must be the alpha to be?" He looks at her curious and down, trying not to look her in the eyes, he knew how rude it was. "Im Akoona." He sits quietly waiting for her to respond

Gale: Licks his lips and closes his eyes, forcing back tears. "You have no idea how badly I miss Jess. She was my everything. I would give anything, to know she was still a part of my life. Your extremely lucky you got to save Aubrey Jace... loosing your mate is like loosing your soul." He chokes a little and lays down.

Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:47 am

Ever Bean Get on!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glade - Main Wolf RP
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next