Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Updates
Don't Tread On Us!
We have updated our site for the ease of our recurring members and active wolves. We hope that the relationship between our little family will become stronger because of these updates. If you are just passing through, please don't pollute our site with your presence! We have tried very hard to make this website clutter free and our 6 Month Sweep Out will become very tiresome if we have to delete those pesky passer-byes.
Archives & Catacombs
The Archives and Catacombs are an addition made to ensure the activity on CH remains with the recurring members. We will delete all inactive members and store their joining information, if any, in the Archives and Catacombs. If members wish to rejoin and find all their previous information within a 6 month period, they can do so in the thread.
6 Month Sweep Out
Every 6 Months (and occasionally on a more frequent period) we will be deleting all inactivity and cluttering members. Rules and Regulations will be updated along with ranks and pack status. Any inactive wolves will be ghosted until drama is over, and promptly deleted. They can be located in Archives & Catacombs. We will also try and make the website as appealing as possible during this clean out to make the visual more eye-catching.
New Websites & Affiliates
Widgets have finally made their way to Clawed Hearts! One of our more important features is our affiliates! We would like to encourage our members to vote for us on the various top sites we applied for and help us reel in new members! In other news, I have created a new site called Spirit Pack {spiritpack.forumotion.com} that I would like to encourage any advanced RP-ers to check out!
Top posters
I-am-4Ever
The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 EmptyThe Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 Divide10The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 Empty 
MaddiMoxi
The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 EmptyThe Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 Divide10The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 Empty 
Bean9811
Phoenixrose
Valkyrie
LittleMissKitty
Nuala
Killian
GrayWolf
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:47 pm
Affiliates - Vote for Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
Spirit Pack

The Glade - Main Wolf RP

Go down 
+3
LittleMissKitty
MaddiMoxi
I-am-4Ever
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Kenna; I grin and growl, bowing, posing to strike

Ever; I giggle
Back to top Go down
https://clawedhearts.rpg-board.net
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Gravel: *i smile at ever then softly bounce onto kenna pinning her to the ground not putting my full weight*
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Kenna; "This is insulting!!!" I growl and flip over the large brute, digging my claws.jnto his chest. I growl and snap at the air hapI pily. "Im stronger than you think!" I smiled
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Gravel: *i chuckle not being hurt by the pup* Oh Really Bring it on! *i say and smile as i flip her back over*
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Kenna; I'm just getting started!!" I barked. And scratchex his stomach. I rolled out from under him and bowed, bearing my teeth I leaped around my spot, waiting for Gravel to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Gravel: *I nod and laugh* ok then come at me! *I say as I slowly come towards kenna softly growling and keep my eyes locked on her*
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Kenna; I lunge at Gravel and dig my claws into his fur. Throwing my weight at the ground, I pull him to the ground. I held ontohis ear with my teeth and growled.
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Gravel: *i growl and throw kenna off me and sit in my place and look at ever* isnt that enough for one day? *i look at kenna to make sure she wont jump on me agian* Shocked
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Kenna; i sighed and layed down panting

Ever; I dipped my head and licked Kenna " good work hun!" I looked at Gravel and smiled "you too, good job"
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:06 pm

Gravel: *i smiled at kenna* She put up a real nice fight...... *i nuzzle Ever and smile panting a bit myself*
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:11 pm

Ever: Bowing my head I nuzzle Gravel back pushing my face deep into his soft thick chest fur. I look up and gently lick him under the chin. I leap backwards and grin at him. "I taught her well!" I yip and lunge forward, charging for the spring, zig zagging this way and that tempting Gravel to come with me. I wanted company, and being a wolf in heat means I might be looking for a little more than company soon. I yip again and smile to myself *maybe this year I can have pups*
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:57 pm

Gravel- *I nod and follow ever she is so beautiful i really hope she can someday be mine id love to have pups with her i should ask her to be my mate soon* Yes you did...very well .....*i catch up to her smiling and lick her nose Smile*
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Ever :: I giggled as his tongue licked my nose. "Come on Gravel!" I trotted ahead, looking behind me as I meandered my way through the trees toward the falls. I let out a sigh. This is a big decision I will be making, am I sure hes the one? I slow as I get closer to the river, padding timidly through the mossy ground. Gravel has been here for me since the beginning. He would make a wonderful mate. It is only a matter of if he'll court me or not.
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Gravel- *i smile a bit and trot after her* Ok my sweet *i say as i pad along the mangled path and run to the falls this is my most favorite place in the world maybe ill court Ever here Smile i nuzzled her and nudge her nose* I Love this place almost as much as i love you .... Smile The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 4220681712
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Ever :: I bow my head. I felt my heart pound against my chest. I stuttered a bit, but I managed to form the words, I love you too. I whispered to the ground, my head still bowed. Gravel was so much larger than I, with my head this low, he looked like a giant! I tilted my head, considering the size of my mate-to-be. "How much do you love me?" I challenged as I waded into the water. I splashed him playfully with a swish of my tail. I bounded towards the falls, my tongue flopping out and taking in the fresh mist. I love this place.
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Gravel- *i start to stutter a bit my self surprized to hear that she loved me back i thought she would just smile and nod.* A whole much! more than you think my dear *i whispered in her ear even though no one was around then i flick a ton on water at my tail from the side of the falls then i jump in making a huge splash and smile as i come up i really love Ever* What do you give that jump??? a ten right? *i say with a giggle as i swim towards her and lick her nose agian*
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:12 pm

Ever :: I nod my head. Ten... definately... I say with a hint of sarcasm. I swim to the falls, putting my head under the current. I let the water comb the dirt out of my fur leaving it pure white and the black spotting my body as dark as night. I shook, sending small hairs flying everywhere. My eyes glittered. I am happy in this moment. It's been a long time since I've been truly happy - since the destruction of our old home and the loss of my closest friends. The pups have made it better. But I think it's time I have my own to take care of. If he ever asked me, I would make my way to Jacy to ask permission.
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:23 pm

Gravel- *I smile and stare at Ever right now she was so beautiful* Im glad i got a ten *i say with a hint of sarcasm myself and i think really hard not knowing if what im about to say should not be said* ....Ever my Beautiful Ever............. *i stutter a bit not wanting to mess this up i look right into her beautiful eyes and smile* Will you do the amazing honor of being my mate? It would make me the happiest wolf on the planet... *nervously i nuzzle her hoping she will say yes,if she doesnt i know my heart will be broken id rather die then be without her or see her with another male.*
lol!
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:58 pm

Ever :: When he begins to talk, my heart pounds against my chest. I knew this was coming, but the words he spoke made me giddy. As he stumbled over his own words, I began to giggle, and when he nuzzled me, I fell into the water. I was so nervous, why? I am usually able to keep my composure. I look up into his eyes, his endless deep eyes. I knew he loved me. I got up and shook again, then waded up to him. I needed to lift my entire body up to lick his nose. The water was frigid, and the water on my pelt began to freeze., yet somehow I was able to calmly reply "Yes. I would love to." I galloped playfully out of the stream, shaking my pelt again to rid myself of the ice. I got rid of only a tiny bit. I zig zagged, wanting my mate to follow. It was time we made our way to Jacy.
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Gravel- *I smile once she licks my nose and i cant wait for next words to come following after Ever i shook all the water off my pelt and smile almost tackling her to the ground with joy she didnt know how happy i was i licked her nose repeatedly and smiled* Thank you. *i say so happy nothing in the world would bring me down,nothing i tell you. i smile looking into Ever's beautiful eyes<they made me melt every time i looked at her. I really was happy for one of the first times in my life. this feeling was amazing i only was happiest around her and when i was with her. i knew the first time i meet her she would be mine someday and that day was today i really did love her with all my heart i just wanted to know if she reallt loved me back.* lol!
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Ever :: Alright alright!! I giggle, shoving him off me. We have to get to Jacy!!! I was excited but I didn't want our instincts to kick in before we got permission. I want pups so bad, but the antisipation is driving me mad! Lets go come on! I exclaim. I'm so excited
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Gravel: *I smile and nod* Ok Ok fine... * say standing up as i start to pad towards Jacy's Den* Come on my Lovely Mate *i say as i run towards jacys den know more then halfway there*, i smile and wait for my mate.*
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Jacy:: I paced around my den. The pups weren't here, the pack was all busy, and my mate is den-ridde. She's sleeping and I'm not planning on disturbing her. I heard Ever bark in the distance and my ears perked up. I began trotting towards them. I love Ever's company, and its been too long since ive seen her. I barked in her direction. I could smell her current heat state and I could also smell Gravel. I could feel what was happening and I'm so happy for them. I sit patiently at the edge of my den site and wait for them to approach.

Ever:: I trotted behind Gravel until I caught up, then I passed him and made my way toward Jacy. I heard him bark, and I can smell him getting closer. When we got to the edge of his site, I spotted him and bowed my head. I then ran my silky body under my best friend's chin and sat in front of him with my head bowed respectfully. I waited for Gravel. "We have something to ask you, Jacy." I grinned and let my tongue flop out happily. My eyes shone brightly, This J's a great day.
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Gravel: * smile as i pad next to Ever and bow in front of Jacy* Yes we do dont we Ever? *i say melting into her eyes once agian* May we have pups? *i say looking at jacy with almost puppy dog eyes*

SORRY ITS SO SHORT IM BUZYY! lol
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Jacy :: I pretend as if I had to consider my answer. Ever had melted my cold heart, had got my assets in order, and lead me to lead a strong pack. Ever is my best friend and I'm proud of Gravel for capturing her heart. "Of course! I'm proud to pronounce you two mates for life." I grinned and took a step back. If Gravel witnessed me lick Ever in this state, he would fight me. He's more ready for their courtship than she smells to be. It was growing stronger and I could feel his chemistry levels rising. I turned and trotted back to my den to curl up with my mate.

Ever:: I was bubbling with excitement and with Jacy's blessing, I knew my pups would be accepted. I could smell Gravel radiating chemistry, and instantly it aroused me. "Come on, lets go!" I had a growl in my voice, but it was seductive. Ive never heard that before. As I approached a private area, I turned around and presented myself to my mate with my tail raised. I could smell my own chemistry radiating, and I hoped my scent aroused him as much ss his aroused me. My body is prepared for his entrance, and I was eager for our mating to begin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glade - Main Wolf RP
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next