Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Welcome to Clawed Hearts! We appreciate you taking a look at our site! If you would like to join us, please visit the territory lines where we can analyze you and decide if you are worthy of acceptance.
If you aren't interested in a site filled with drama, activity, love, loss, and excitement, please don't bother to register. However, if you are interested, we expect to see you soon! The pack is calling.
Will you answer them?
Clawed Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Updates
Don't Tread On Us!
We have updated our site for the ease of our recurring members and active wolves. We hope that the relationship between our little family will become stronger because of these updates. If you are just passing through, please don't pollute our site with your presence! We have tried very hard to make this website clutter free and our 6 Month Sweep Out will become very tiresome if we have to delete those pesky passer-byes.
Archives & Catacombs
The Archives and Catacombs are an addition made to ensure the activity on CH remains with the recurring members. We will delete all inactive members and store their joining information, if any, in the Archives and Catacombs. If members wish to rejoin and find all their previous information within a 6 month period, they can do so in the thread.
6 Month Sweep Out
Every 6 Months (and occasionally on a more frequent period) we will be deleting all inactivity and cluttering members. Rules and Regulations will be updated along with ranks and pack status. Any inactive wolves will be ghosted until drama is over, and promptly deleted. They can be located in Archives & Catacombs. We will also try and make the website as appealing as possible during this clean out to make the visual more eye-catching.
New Websites & Affiliates
Widgets have finally made their way to Clawed Hearts! One of our more important features is our affiliates! We would like to encourage our members to vote for us on the various top sites we applied for and help us reel in new members! In other news, I have created a new site called Spirit Pack {spiritpack.forumotion.com} that I would like to encourage any advanced RP-ers to check out!
Top posters
I-am-4Ever
The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 EmptyThe Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 Divide10The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 Empty 
MaddiMoxi
The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 EmptyThe Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 Divide10The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 Empty 
Bean9811
Phoenixrose
Valkyrie
LittleMissKitty
Nuala
Killian
GrayWolf
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:47 pm
Affiliates - Vote for Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
Spirit Pack

The Glade - Main Wolf RP

Go down 
+3
LittleMissKitty
MaddiMoxi
I-am-4Ever
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Fig   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:14 pm

Oh really? Aww thats so sweet Ever (: Thanks!
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:16 pm

Welcome Smile now let's get rp-ing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://clawedhearts.rpg-board.net
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:30 pm

I agree! Where did we leave off?
Back to top Go down
LittleMissKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:05 pm

OMG Very Happy I finally did it! After like, having three days of trouble making a profile I did it! Hi guys Very Happy Do you remeber me? Its Kitty12156.. Sorry I changed my name but I toatally entered the wrong email when I put in my old username... So.. Hows it going guys? Long time no talk Very Happy LOL.. It is okay that I joined right?
Back to top Go down
http://Littlemisskittykat.tumblr.com
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Hey everyone cheers bean is back <3
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:24 pm

OH MY GOSHH!!! i thought the forum died!!! We had Beanie Baby and Kitty Katt!!!! I MISS U GUYS!!!!
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:29 pm

WE miss you!!! Gale's ready to cause more intense drama!!
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Woowoot<3 the fam is backkk!!!!(:
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Noo we are missing a few..
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Repost   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Repost

Kenna:

I look down at my paws, realizing how big they got. I pawed at the ground, wishing I had company, any. I look up at the sky and try to figure out more about my history. Mommy and Daddy never told me about my Grandparents, and every time I ask, they say "Not Now Baby". I sigh, and I can see my breath. It swirled in a ghostly manner, un-wolflike. Twirling and expanding and rising until it coated the air. Through the fog, I could see shadows bending and twisting. Whispers filled the air with sick gargles and words that I couldn't unravel no matter how hard I try. The eyes, they glowed like hungry beasts, waiting for a lunch that hasn't come in centuries. The hair on my ruff stood on end and I shook with fear, unable to howl for Mommy. Surely she'd know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Bean9811

Bean9811

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:06 pm

Im Glad the Fam is back <3 how sould i start out???
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:57 am

You can start out however you choose! Just enter the roleplay, maybe go to the densite or go hunting or find Ever(:
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: MaddiMoxis BACK!   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Aubrey: Looks down feeling too old, wishing she could be as young as her pups. She smiles and looks up at Jace, happy she could spend her last days with him. She thinks of her pups, and who was most fit for alpha "Azreal" She says to herself and thinks of Kenna. "Kenna" She mutters. Kenna had potential for alpha... Kenna was more of a secondary alpha though... she was too sweet to tear anyones throat out. Addie was a hunter. She knew that from the start. At least she was starting to mature. She would make a nice mother someday. Then there was Koley... the romeo of the pack. He'd better end up with a fae who could keep him under control. She laughed to herself and looked up at Jace.

Gale: Walked the woods in silcence. He couldnt believe he was loosing Ever to Gravel. He felt he was stronger, more fit, and in no doubt.. younger. He looked to his left and felt another presence. Something unwanted as far as he was concerned.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Muhahaha   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Koley looks at Kenna "Everything okay there sis?" He nuzzles her gently and looks into her eyes. "Im here if you ever need to talk okay" He huskily brushes her side and gives her a slight smile. "So do you think you'll ever get a mate?" He looks at her and then at a fern bush close by. "I mean... you are a favorite... they might not let you mate. Mum and Pa I mean." He sighs and starts walking away. "I know I wont find one. Im not good looking enough. Plus I dont have a high rank"
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Jacy: My young love. We have been friends for such a long time, and I can remember those days of confusion, those days when loving a wolf could break so many other hearts. I remember falling for her, so free spirited, so imaginative, Addie reminds me so much of her. I nuzzle her and lick her ear. We have created a family together, and I would never let anyone take that away from us.

Kenna: I slowly padded out from behind the tree, my head bowed in submission to my elder. He is so much bigger than me. I sit, still looking at my oversized paws. I don't know why I followed him, but something in me told me to, something in me is saying that this is right. But whatever those voices are saying, this moment is definately too awkward to tell.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Ahhh nevermind Koley haha. He imagines things. He was dreaming (:
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Muhahaha   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:46 pm

Gale: Whips around and growls. He stops and looks at Kenna "You shouldnt be out here so late. Your parents would throw a fit to find out you followed me." Gale sighs and half smiles at her "But Im glad you did. I love company." He nuzzles her and motions for her to follow him.

Aubrey: Smiles and licks Jaces cheek. "To this day I dont understand how you fell for that clumsy, silly girl.." Aubrey laughs. "I remember when I first met you I thought you were cold hearted, and you didnt want anyone. That quickly changed when you helped Sam." Aubrey looks up at Jace's muzzle and frowns. "Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Kenna: I breath him in. He smells so much like Daddy and the forest. I wag my tail and it thumps on the dead leaves. I get up and follow him, my head low, staying at his flank. "Stay in submission. Be quiet and stay low." I think, assuring myself that this wolf is much bigger than me, and heck, I'm still a pup. "Only two months away." I think to myself, knowing in two months, I will be searching for a mate.
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Jacy: I chuckle. "There were times when the only wolf I felt I could truly trust was Ever. Even though I knew she could never be my mate, she was my only friend, the only wolf who understood why I was the way I was. And Sam" I pause and nuzzle my mate, "was a very special bug." I wink and get up and shake my ruff. I wag my tail and start galloping toward the field. I bark, a friendly happy bark, and start out to hunt, beckoning for my mate to follow.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:59 pm

Gale: Smiles at Kenna quietly and looks back at her, feeling something he hadnt ever felt before, he felt extremely protective of her. He knew he wouldnt let anything happen to her, for some reason.. he felt connected to her. He loved this wolf. He assumed it was the duty of the pack... She was after all , a favorite of the alphas. "Are you looking forward to your first hunt Kenna?" Gale looked at her honestly curious, he felt his eyes were searching her soul. He knew he was going on that hunt to make sure she was safe

Aubrey: Gets up from her nap and streches, barking back and running after him. "Jacy wait!" She laughs and gains speed trying to catch him. "My legs arent as big as yours!" She smiles and puts her head down concentrating on something... Something odd was happening.
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Kenna: Something about him. Something I can't understand. It's nothing, obviously, he's just protecting me. I keep my head down, but my eyes look into his. "Yes. I am very excited. I will finally be a part of the pack. I can finally have a family of my own." I quickly look down. Why did I say that? Why?

Jacy: I smile back at my mate, slowing and stopping. Looking over my shoulder as she gallops toward me, her gorgeous honey fur ruffling in the wind.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Sorry I didnt see a page four haha hang on
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Gale: Smiles. "We should probably get going to the pack. I dont want them worrying about you." He smiles at her and licks her forehead. "You are a gorgeous wolf though. I must admit... You'll have no problem finding a mate"

Aubrey: "Jace" She calls out. "Where are the pups?" She comes to a stop and felt a sharp pain. "Is Azreal okay? I havent seen him in a while" She looks at him with uneasy eyes. Aubrey favors her paw, she was just trying to hide the fact her back leg was in severe pain again. She knew Az was fine, she just couldnt handle a run at the moment. "I.. Im just worried about him" She fakes a smile and crumples to the ground.
Back to top Go down
I-am-4Ever
Admin
I-am-4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Jacy: "Aubrey!" I rush to her side, crouching before her. This happens so often now that it is starting to get me worried. I lift my mate up by the scruff, a task that is difficult for most full grown wolves, but being so much bigger than she, I carry her back to the densite. Addie is there waiting. She is such a good pup, such amazing intuition.

Kenna: After he licks me I look up at him, my face so much smaller than his. With new courage, I get up and arch my back. Starting with my head I move in an easy motion under his neck, slowly allowing every piece of fur catch his scent. Nuzzling as I go, I realize what I just did. I have shown this brute affection. Not just affection, I've just declared I love him. Seduced by the smells and the feeling, I rub under his neck again, his big head heavy against my back. I listen for any affection coming from his throat.
Back to top Go down
MaddiMoxi
Admin
MaddiMoxi

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Aubrey: Lies limp in Jaces mouth and smiles at little Addie tagging along. Her back foot throbbing, but she wont show it to anyone. "Jace you can put me down. Dont worry about it, Im sure it will pass over soon. " She smiles at Jace and licks her lips. "Just take care of Addie. Ill be fine okay?" She could feel her tail sway with Jaces steady pace, and her breath catch on every step he took.

Gale: Growls playfully at Kenna and looks at her. "Kenna.. you have your whole life ahead of you. Do you really feel that for me?" He looks at her and back down at her paws. He could tell she was a very special fae. He wanted her for his own.. but he knew the consequences if he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glade - Main Wolf RP   The Glade - Main Wolf RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glade - Main Wolf RP
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next